We Specialise in Joomla!
The World's Most Popular Content Management System for Business
We Provide The Following Joomla Services
- Custom Joomla Template Design & Development
- Joomla Hosting
- Joomla Training via Remote Desktop
- Joomla Support, Troubleshooting, Backups, Restores, Patching, Site Migration etc.
- Community Builder Integration
- Docman Integration
- Galleries, Slide shows, Rotators, Accordions, Embedded Videos, etc...
- Joomla Forums (Kunena, (formerly FireBoard), PHPBB with JFusion etc.)
- Events Booking Tools (Jevents, RSEvents)
- Google Maps Integration
- FlexiContent Integration
- Setting up Automated Backup
Why Choose Joomla? Never be "locked in" to a single design firm again!
By choosing the industry's leading open-source platform, you're choosing freedom, and the power to save money by maintaining your own website.
- Efficient, Versatile and Customisable.
- Easier to use than Drupal. More Powerful than Wordpress.
- Start with a simple site on a solid foundation, and add advanced features later without starting over.
- Large variety of add on extensions (7000+) to expand functionality.
- The Most Popular CMS for business websites with the largest community of developers to choose from.
- Save money by updating your own site.
- Joomla is Open Source Software, so you're not locked into a proprietary technology, or encrypted software that you can't customise.
- Structural separation of design, content and functionality, allowing you to change your design without building each page again from scratch.
- There is no other CMS around (open source or commercial) that provides the same ease of use with the power to expand in so many ways, without building each piece of functionality from scratch, and with such a large developer community.
Recommended Joomla Extensions
Most extensions below are free, except for a few we feel are better than any free option. For these few we recommend a free alternative in brackets after the paid option.
Must Have Joomla Extensions
The ultimate must-have extension for those who are not familiar with FTP and hosting control panels is Joomla Upate Manager. Even if you are familiar with patching manually, this add-on simply makes it much faster, so there's no excuse for letting security patching slide!
- Joomla Content Editor (JCE) Pro. (Free version also available. Both expand considerably on the TinyMCE foundation.)
- Easy Search Lite: Find anything instantly in the admin area.
- Ignite Gallery.
- Lazy Backup. Get database backups emailed regularly..
- QContacts. Based on the core contacts component, but ads CAPTHCA + 6 Custom fields.
- RS Form Pro. Advanced forms, email you the results, save submissions in a database, and export to a spreadhseet. (Or ChronoForm for a free option)
- eXtplorer. A file browser within Joomla.
- Add to Menu. Lets you add a menu link at the same time you create an article.
- Google Maps Plugin.
Specific Purpose Extensions
- JomComment - Comments and social bookmarking buttons for Joomla (or JComments for a free option.)
- JPosition2 Drag and Drop Modules between positions, view all modules and link them to different pages, from a single page interface. (JPosition is a free alternative)
- Mass Content. Great for adding lots of articles at once (and menu links for them at the same time).
- All Videos - Insert YouTube and other videos on your site more easily.
- Docman - a document download repository for Joomla.
- XMap. Without debating the merits of SiteMaps here, this is a great extension if you need one.
- RS Events for events bookings and calendars. (or JEvents for a free option)
- Kunena Forum (formerly FireBoard) forum for Joomla.
- Virtuemart Shopping Cart
- Community Builder - Social Sites with Membership Profiles, Extra Fields for Users etc.
1300 785 434
Let us do the worrying...
- Core Security Patching
- Offline Backups
- Regular Malware Scanning
- Security tools installed, configured and monitored
- Site Checkups
While some prefer head-in-the-sand security, other's choose Site Security Plus
Did you know that simple hosting compatibility problems are the main cause of some common 'bugs' that people experience with Joomla.
Choose a host that's built around Joomla compatibility from the ground up, and we'll even take care of your core Joomla security patching for you! Click here for more